The IT Partnership provides Support for the entire spectrum of IT Issues including Hardware , Software, Network , Database Broadband, Website Issues.
Support is delivered in the Following ways:
In-house Hardware and Software Repairs, Telephone Call with The Customer, Remotely via a secure Tool over the Internet, On-line via our Web Based Helpdesk, Engineer Visit to Client’s Site, or indeed a combination of these ! By using our services you agree to the relevant rates.
ITP’s Support Charge Categories reflect the levels of skill , training and experience required, as follows:
- PC Support – Desktop and Portable computers , their peripherals and Residential broadband comes into this category.PC Support is charged @ £ 60 + VAT per hour , subject to a minimum charge for 1/2 Hour. If the support requires an Engineer visit then ONLY travel time TO the site @ £ 60 / hr is charged.
- Network Support – Small home and office networks without servers, or any work carried out in a small office where a server is not touched. Network Support is charged @ £ 75 + VAT per hour, subject to a minimum charge for 1/2 Hour. If the support requires an Engineer visit then ONLY travel time TO the site @ £ 75 / hr is charged.
- Enterprise Support – This is support to customers having issues in Networks with dedicated servers or networks with remote access configuations to them . Enterprise Support is charged @ £ 90 + VAT per hour, subject to a minimum charge for 1/2 Hour. If the support requires an Engineer visit then ONLY travel time TO the site @ £ 90 / hr is charged.
- Other Support – Support for any other IT related issue ie databases, websites, bespoke software investigations, Site Surveys etc is charged @ £ 90 / Hr + VAT unless otherwise notified and agreed.
- Engineer Day rates – These will be supplied on request.
All rates exclude Hardware parts, Third party data recovery or repair charges if applicable and VAT .
Tailor-made Support Contracts are available for clients who expect to spend In excess of £ 6000 per year excluding VAT on Support and who are interested in paying in advance. The contract could then have preferential rates . The ITP does not generally offer capped amount or support contracts containing UNLIMITED Support .